9/26/14

underneath i wear my whites

DSCN2281-007

DSCN2288-004
DSCN2290-002

After having spent some time searching for a suitable movie for today, I've come to the conclusion that youtube should do it. After trailers of movies based on Ernest Hemingway's novels I got to the 'What's my line' show from a long time ago. Starring Salvador Dali and Woody Allen, as my personal favourite to name a few. Afterwards I remembered about a documentary I saved ( in my mind ) for a more convenient time about photography. I've recently decided to let youtube be my teacher as it has so so many interesting and sometimes rare video. It often has quality and we should document ourselves.

As for my look..-well, leave it to me to buy black ankle boots years in a row.

No comments:

Design by | SweetElectric