8/24/15

Today's ootd



A little update on what I wore today at the office ( I'm a strategic data analyst by the way- I keep a lot for myself and that's why I divulge so little about myself but I've started doing that now. You can check my newest posts on my photography blog ).
I just came home late last night and in the morning I took out of the closet the blouse I saw first. I knew I wanted this white dress combined with my white converse and when I saw the blouse, I thought the loose fit at the waist would match perfectly. Perfectly undone that is!
What do you think about this look? I'm interested in finding out if you think the skirt and sneakers (or other sporty inspired shoes) combination is over-saturated or not.

Wearing Converse Chuck, Mango skirt, H&M blouse, Bata bag.

No comments:

Design by | SweetElectric