9/1/15

white dress against rays of light


So this is the outfit of today, 1st of September. Hm what more to say!? I dressed pretty basic but I liked the arabic feeling that these pictures bring and that's why I decided to post them. At the beginning of my blogging day I did knew beforehand that I was going to shoot the certain outfit from that day, but these day I just shoot if I get the chance, if I feel like it, if I have someone to shoot with me. And because of this decision, I don't get frustrated no more as I did before for not having someone to shoot my outfit for the day. It was really a hard time then. I only wanted to express myself. But everything changed when my best friend from the university came into my life with a big passion for photography just like myself. And she is the one that had encouraged me to take big steps in my photography career that I'm trying to launch and develop these days. I've made it further than I could have thought before!

No comments:

Design by | SweetElectric