2/19/16

a wool light pink cap and a light pink silk shirt.


What I was up to yesterday.
Actually I had to finish my essay for my master and I stayed up all night. Just as I went to sleep in the morning I received a message from my go-to make-up artist girl if I want to come assist today her make-up class and take some photographs. I said I'll try to do come.
After that I totally tried to sleep for two hours at least but failed miserably. Then, after some time laying in bed I figured I should start my day just then as my head was heavy with ideas and inspiration for the day. And that's what I did. Light make-up (foundation, soft brown on my eyelids, mascara, and some glow on the inner corners of my eyes mostly because I was so tired).
All went beautifully. Pictures above.

Then I went to work and all was good there too. Then I spoke with my cousin- who works with me- and she said to a colleague while all three of us were talking: that's I'm all good; I have a wool light pink cap and a light pink silk shirt. I left my cap on in the office just because it felt comfortable (yes, I am totally one of those people that almost never wears a cap outside in the cold haha but for some reason on a few occasions it feels right).
Only today when going out the door I noticed that- as I paired my hat this time with a wool white sweater. What I noticed that when I dress is that I no longer think about what works with what. And this is the reason I stuck with blogging. Blogging and watching other bloggers, especially fashion bloggers. When I dress I think about what I would like wearing that second/day/moment from my closet. That is all. But it has done so much good for me. Clothes you like seeing and touching change the way you feel troughout your day. And sometimes a bad day can turn into just a bad moment.

No comments:

Design by | SweetElectric