7/4/16

Poze de azi



Poze de azi.
Pictures from today. I had a shoot today and here is what I wore. I'm enjoying that HDR effect. I wanted to try it ever since I saw the Followmeto couple. Well now that I look at their pictures more carefully I think it's not the same effect but it's close. I think it's a mix. I've read his interview a couple of weeks ago and the mentioned he used a lot HDR effect. A bit too much and that then he switched to a better camera and kind of let that effect go.

I'm not sure about the quality of these pictures but I want to share day to day instead of keeping them in endless folders till I find the right edit for them of till I have time to get to them. A process that I usually postpone since better pictures are always coming.

Talk to you some more in the next post!

No comments:

Design by | SweetElectric