9/7/16

OVER THE WEEKEND


Pictures from over the weekend. I've attended a wedding on Sunday in another city and took some pictures that I am in the process of posting them on my photography page. You can keep up with my photography here: link.

The first one is from there and the ones with my hair wrapped in a towel. I just felt like taking those haha. I had a good time there!

The pictures in the elevator with my friend were taken at work just after we shot my look of the day you can see below in my latest post.

I felt like sharing these pictures with you because I want to keep you up to date with more things in my life because I'm in transition right now and want to be more open and experience with sharing more. And for an introvert- you might know that's such a great thing to conquer! So here I am with the latest news from my life.

No comments:

Design by | SweetElectric