3/30/17

COFFEE SHOP



I love the crisp sharpness of a white man's shirt paired with a leather jacket. It felt good wearing it! Because that's all I am about these last couple of years. I used to dress pretty crazy for a while- not buying anything from stores because I felt I needed something else, something I would come up with not something someone has had it planned for me.
So last night when one of my friends asked me what she can do to find her style I simply replied: Store away what you keep in your closet for 'just in case' cases so that you can see only your favorite pieces. That I have 4-5 pieces of clothing that I wear over and over again because they're new, fresh and in trend.  
But then she said that her main issue is what to buy. 
I thought I did not know things about this stuff- I mean I struggle with it too as everyone does. 
But then all of a sudden I replied: 
Keep what's Practical, Timeless, and what Excites you. 
Simple as that. 

No comments:

Design by | SweetElectric